Why Should You Refer Your Sleep Disorder Patients to Graymark?
Our Comprehensive Care Model, which has an industry-leading 83 percent patient compliance rate for treatment.
Offer your patients the best sleep disorder studies and obstructive sleep apnea treatment available. Ensure that those diagnostics and treatments come with the support of a company that is passionate about patients’ sleep health and treats them like family.
Service + Science: Improving sleep health is what we do
At Graymark Healthcare, we believe innovation and personal service go together. That's why we back our state-of-the-art sleep study centers and sleep apnea devices with superior customer service to help you run a better practice.
Our network of physicians is our most valued resource. We're dedicated to serving you and your patients with the industry's highest level of service and product quality. As a Graymark Healthcare Referring Physician you’ll benefit from:
- Our Comprehensive Care Model, which has an industry-leading 83 percent patient compliance rate for treatment.
- In-office pre- and post-study appointments.
- Patient contact within 24 hours of your referral to schedule their sleep disorder study.
- Comfortable, professionally designed offices and sleep disorder centers.
- Insurance verification for all referring physicians.
- Sleep disorder studies that are interpreted by physicians who are board certified in sleep medicine. To make interpretation clearer and easier, we provide a one-page report, with the option of a more detailed sleep disorder study available upon request.
- Every sleep disorder study is returned to the referring physician within 48 hours after interpretation.
- In-person follow-up treatment
- Excellence in operations, products, and customer relationships.
- A single source for all your sleep health needs.
- Sleep disorder centers that are accredited by The Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC) and the American Association of Sleep Medicine (AASM).
Most importantly, Graymark Healthcare sleep specialists will partner with you, sharing sleep study results and recommending treatment for your patient that can help guide your continued care. We are your sleep health partners.
Arrange a Referral